- Wow, this is pretty much the perfect response to someone who wants to ban (or restrict access to) children's books with gay themes.
- Can anything else go wrong with the upcoming movie production of The Hobbit? Oh, you betcha!
- If you didn't read this article on kids coming out in middle school, you should.
- Thomas Friedman has been wrong about a lot of things in the last eight years (*cough* Iraq War *cough*). But he's right about this, which is pretty much the country's number one problem. Problem is, he doesn't say the obvious: this is 99% the fault of the Republicans, who, thanks to Karl Rove (and Lee Atwater before him), chose this as a deliberate political strategy.
* Project Sweet Life
* Split Screen: Attack of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies/Bride of the Soul-Sucking Brain Zombies
* Grand & Humble
* The Order of the Poison Oak
* The Last Chance Texaco
* Geography Club
Meld with "Brent's Brain"